The partners of Alliani & Bruzzon have the expertise to provide fully and effective legal representation and emphasize the one-on-one relationship between the attorney and the client.Although the firm has the sophistication and expertise of a large firm, the partners are personally committed to providing the personal attention and commitment associated with a smaller firm.
Alliani & Bruzzon defines its responsibilities in these terms:
- We provide quality legal advice delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- We counsel our clients in their transactions or other important decisions by defining the critical issues and exploring the different alternatives.
- We convert the decisions of our clients into positive results.
- Our attorneys are on call whenever our clients need our counsel, during weekends, holidays and after hours.
Types of services
- Oil, Gas and Utilities Law
- Antitrust & Consumers Law
- Environmental Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Labor Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Construction, Real Estate & Infrastructure Law
- Tax Law
- Information Technology, Outsourcing
- Banking & Finance Law
- Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration
- Administrative & Public Services Law